ALSO HERE YOU'LL FIND A GIVEAWAY FOR ALL OF THE LION'S PRIDE BOOKS!!!
OH ALSO, I'M OFFICIALLY AN AMAZON BESTSELLING AUTHOR! My debut novella hit 2 bestseller lists in the top 100!
Eve Langlais is a New York Times, USA Today & International Bestselling author who loves to write hot romance, usually with werewolves, cyborgs or aliens.
Be warned, Eve has a twisted imagination and a sarcastic sense of humor something she likes to let loose in her writing. While well known for her shifter stories, she is also extremely partial to aliens, the kind who like to abduct humans and then drive them insane...with pleasure. Or do you like something a little darker, more serious? Then check out her cyborgs whose battle with humanity have captivated readers worldwide!!!
1.What prompted you to start writing?
My husband dared me! Lol. I read a book with a horrible ending and tossed it at a wall. My husband dared me to do better if I thought it was so easy to write a book. So I did.
2. Once you finished your book how did it feel?
Scary. Writing a book is one thing, actually putting it out there for other people to read and judge is so hard. What if they hate it? What if you suck? Doubt is the hardest part of writing.
3. Did you try to get traditionally published before becoming indie?
I was published with numerous titles via small e-presses before I tried to indie publish. Even after I started indie publishing I continued to have books with the small e-presses.
4. Was it hard in the beginning?
Very. Writing involves dropping into a certain mindset and you have to watch for procrastination.
5. What were your expectations?
I had none in the beginning. I just wanted to see if I could do it.
6. Did you ever think you'd become a USA Today bestseller?
How did it feel? I never imagined I'd hit a list, and when I hit USA Today for the first time with Outfoxed by Love ( a shapeshifting moose romance) I screamed.
7. You have a strong readership and have inspired so many (like me, your books have helped me when I was being abused by my parents and in depression a few years back) how does it feel?
Surreal. At time it doesn't feel real, and when I meet readers, especially those whom I've touched with my reading it's strange and humbling. When I started writing I never expected to gain a readership. But I love them!
8. What advice do you have for inspiring self-published authors?
Finish the book. It's easy to procrastinate and find excuses and over edit/polish. But the book has to be finished if it's ever going to fly.
9. What are you working on now?
Right now, I've got a few projects in the air. I'm working hardcore on the second Hell's Son book, plus plotting the third Bad Boy Inc. I never stop, lol.
10. Which is your favorite book that you've written?
They are all special. And my favorite changes depending on my mood lol. The one that probably will always be my fondest though is the first book I indie published, the Geek Job. It started me on my path to indie publishing.
IN A FEW DAYS I'LL BE REVIEWING THE WHOLE LION'S PRIDE SERIES. TO CELEBRATE I'M GIVING AWAY EVERY SINGLE BOOK IN EBOOK FORUM.
(I REPURCHASED ALL OF THE BOOKS JUST FOR THIS GIVEAWAY)
How to win?
- Go to amazon and download this eBook (it's free) Click Here.
- For an extra added bonus support this thunderclap page. No account needed. You just click a button on the screen to support it via facebook, twitter or tumbler, click here.
- When you're finished contact me via email here at eliblogger@Outlook.com